Win a Kids Summer Holiday Hamper worth £150!
To celebrate the summer holidays, we're giving away a packed hamper filled with fun goodies designed to keep your brood busy this summer. The hamper is full of amazing summer accessories, family games and our very own tripAbrood personalised activity pack - it's the perfect addition to a trip away or to keep at home for your kids to enjoy.
Not only that but we're also adding in a tripAbrood voucher that will give you £50 off your next accommodation booking with us.
This hamper prize includes; a children's illustrated atlas book, summer adventures activity book, picnic blanket, emoji uno game, Child's Farm sunscreen cream, fidget lolly toy, ball in the cup game, pineapple drinking cup, pineapple glasses and a £50 off a tripAbrood hotel voucher. That's a total of £150 worth of prizes!
For a chance to win this fabulous hamper and money off your next booking, head to our Instagram account to enter.
This competition closes at 23:59 on 6 August 2021. Full terms and conditions can be found below.
School Holidays Hamper Full Terms and Conditions
- This Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”) is promoted by tripAbrood Limited (the “Promoter”), whose registered office is at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom, and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- This Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over who have access to the internet but excludes employees or family members of employees of the Promoter or any companies or agencies directly connected with the creation and/or administration of this Prize Draw.
- The Prize (the “Prize”) is a School Holidays hamper for kids, which includes; a children's illustrated atlas book, summer adventures activity book, picnic blanket, emoji uno game, Child's Farm sunscreen cream, fidget lolly toy, ball in the cup game, pineapple drinking cup, pineapple glasses and a £50 off a tripAbrood hotel voucher. The Prize Draw opens on 28 July 2021 and ends on 6 August 2021 at 23:59 GMT (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted towards the Prize Draw.
- Participants enter the Prize Draw by following the Instagram tripAbrood page (https://www.instagram.com/tripabrood/), liking the competition post and tagging a friend’s Instagram account in the post. One comment with a tag/tags counts as one entry. You can comment as many times as you like.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this Prize Draw.
- One winner will be selected from tripAbrood’s Instagram account. The winner will be selected at random and will also be contacted directly. The winner will be announced on Instagram on 9 August 2021. The decision of the Promoter as to the winners will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is subject to availability and may be changed by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted by the winner for any other prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and not specifically included in the Prize.
- The Promoter will send the name and country of the winner(s) to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the Prize Draw requesting details of the winner and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to tripAbrood, Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom.
- If you are a winner, the Promoter may use your name, image, and town or country of residence to announce the winner of this Prize Draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- Late entries will not be accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this Prize Draw (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries).
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Prize Draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time and at its sole discretion.
- If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.