Win the cost of your hotel stay back
How it works
- tripAbrood will be holding a daily draw over 5 days to give back the cost of a customers hotel booking up to the value of £300.
- Entrants must purchase a hotel stay, for at least 1 night, in either Edinburgh, Prague or Rome.
- The entrant will be automatically entered into the prize draw for the following day and any further draws on subsequent days. For example, if you purchase on day 3 of the competition, you will be entered into the draw for the following 3 days.
- An entrant can only win once per unique booking. If a customer makes more than 1 booking, they will be eligible to win per the number of bookings they have made.
- Entrants can increase their chances of winning by referring others to the tripAbrood website. An entrant can qualify for up to 5 additional entries per booking per draw when they refer up to 5 additional people to the website - 1 additional entry per referral.
- The draws will take place at 12pm each day and all entrants who have booked a hotel by midnight the previous day will be eligible for the draw.
- Completed bookings between 30 September 2020 and 4 October 2020 will be eligible for the draws.
- The draws will take place between 1 October 2020 and 5 October.
- Winning entrants will be contacted shortly after the drawing takes place at 12pm by email. The winner will also be announced on Facebook.
Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is promoted by tripAbrood Limited (the “Promoter”), whose registered office is at 2nd Floor Regis House, 45 King William Street, London, EC4R 9AN, United Kingdom, and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- This Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over who have access to the internet but excludes employees or family members of employees of the Promoter or any companies or agencies directly connected with the creation and/or administration of this Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw opens on 30th September 2020 and ends on 4th October 2020 at 11:59pm (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted towards the Prize Draw.
- Participants enter the Prize Draw by completing a booking for hotel stay for at least 1 night in Edinburgh, Prague or Rome.
- Purchase is necessary to enter this Prize Draw.
- 1 winner per day for the duration of the competition will receive the cost of their hotel stay booking refunded up to a maximum value of £300.
- The Prize is subject to availability and may be changed by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted by the winner for any other prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and not specifically included in the Prize.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random by the promoter and will be contacted directly. The decision of the Promoter as to the winner(s) will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter will send the name and country of the winner(s) to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the Prize Draw requesting details of the winner and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to tripAbrood, 2nd Floor Regis House, 45 King William Street, London, EC4R 9AN, United Kingdom.
- If you are a winner, that the Promoter may use your name, image, and town or country of residence to announce the winner of this Prize Draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- The cost of the booking up to £300 will be refunded to the winner within 7 days of the draw. If the booking is cancelled within the free cancellation period, the Promoter will refund the balance of the winners hotel stay if it is greater than £300. If the booking is cancelled outside of the free cancellation period where charges or penalties may apply, the Promoter will not be liable for covering any charges or penalties nor will the Promoter refund any further costs incurred by the winner for the cancellation of their booking.
- Late entries will not be accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this Prize Draw (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries).
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Prize Draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time and at its sole discretion.
- If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.