Spin to win with our Summer of Fun Wheel
The school holidays for many of us are about to start. But the chatter from the school pick-up is that for many of us our Plan A to holiday abroad isn't looking so great right now so it's on to Plan B - a staycation. The great news is that there are still some fantastic family-friendly properties available all over the country.
We want to make your summer holiday even more incredible so we’re giving away hundreds of prizes in the run-up to the school holidays through our Summer of Fun Wheel. So far we've given away waterproof cameras, Amazon Fire Tablets, Trunki suitcases and thousands of pounds worth of discounts on accommodation bookings.
To make your summer even more special, all you have to do is spin our wheel and then book your accommodation with us to redeem your prize.
You only have 2 weeks left to spin tripAbrood’s Summer of Fun Wheel (below) for the chance to win tempting goodies, so what are you waiting for!
We also have these fantastic goodies to be won too:
- A bottle of wine waiting for you in your room
- 5% OFF your booking
- A glob
- £20 off your booking
We’ll change our prizes every Wednesday, and you’ll be able to spin again. The Summer of Fun Wheel will be here to spin until 2nd August 2021 at midnight. As prizes are limited, once you have a winning code, you’ll have 72 hours to make your booking and use it to claim your prize.
Try your luck and spin the wheel! Good Luck.
Got Your Code? Book Now!
To spin the wheel, simply enter your email address and agree to the T&Cs. To claim your prize, you’ll need to send us your code via our live chat box before booking your hotel. Once we've verified your code, you can book your family’s accommodation and we’ll sort out your prize. As prizes are limited, once you have a winning code, you’ll have 72 hours to make your booking and use it to claim your prize.
If you’ve won a hotel discount code, we’ll refund you the discounted amount once your booking has been confirmed. This will be refunded to the payment method you use on the site. If you win a free bottle of wine in your room, this will be waiting for you when you arrive. All other prizes will be sent to you within five days of your check-in date to help you and your brood get into the holiday mood.
Boring small print
- This Promotion (“Promotion”) is promoted by tripAbrood Limited (the “Promoter”), whose registered office is at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom, and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- This Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over who have access to the internet but excludes employees or family members of employees of the Promoter or any companies or agencies directly connected with the creation and/or administration of this Promotion.
- The Prize (the “Prize”) is determined by the participant's spin of the wheel on https://blog.tripabrood.com/wheel-of-summer-sun/. Prizes and offers may change every 7 days from the start of the Promotion until the Closing Date.
- The Promotion opens on 23rd June 2021 and ends on 2nd August 2021 at 23:59 GMT (the “Closing Date”). Prize codes generated after the Closing Date will not be valid.
- The participant's prize code will be associated with the email address given at the time the wheel was spun. The participant must be logged into tripAbrood.com with the same email address in order to redeem the prize code.
- The participant's prize code must be validated by the Promoter prior to a booking being made by contacting the Promoter through the live chat on tripAbrood.com and submitting their prize code. The Promoter will verify the participant's prize code and email address. Only the Promoter has verified the prize code may the Participant book their accommodation.
- Participants can only redeem one code every 7 days
- Participants may spin the wheel once every 7 days from the first day the participant originally spun the wheel until the Promotion's Closing Date.
- Participants who redeem a discount code (% off) or money off code (£ off) will have their Prize refunded to them within 10 business days of the booking being confirmed.
- Participants who redeem £50 off their booking will have £50, or total the cost of your booking (whichever is smaller), refunded to them within 10 business days of the booking being confirmed.
- No further amendments beyond cancellation will be possible on bookings made with £50 (or equivalent) discount code. If you need to change the dates of your booking, you will need to make a new booking and this new booking will not be eligible for the same £50 (or equivalent) discount.
- In the event that any bookings are cancelled following the refund process being started by tripAbrood, as long as these bookings are cancelled on or before the cancellation date on www.tripabrood.com in My Bookings page, then the customer will receive a full refund for the remaining amount of their booking. All cancelled bookings are subject to tripAbrood's terms and conditions which you can read here.
- Participants who redeem a prize code for a physical item will receive their Prize within 5 days of their check-in date. The Promoter will contact the Participant after the booking has been confirmed to confirm the shipping address. In the event that any bookings are cancelled before the Prize is shipped, the Participant will no longer be eligible for their Prize. If the Participant's check-in date is within 5 days of the date of booking, the Promoter will endeavour to send the Participant's Prize prior to their check-in date but cannot guarantee arrival before the check-in date.
- Bottle of wine is subject to substitution for another edible treat when arriving at the room, up to the same value as a bottle of wine, should it not be possible to deliver a bottle of wine to your hotel of choice, at the Promoter's discretion.
- This prize draw is in no way associated, sponsored or endorsed by any companies featured in any of the prizes.
- The Prize is subject to availability and may be changed by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted by the winner for any other prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and not specifically included in the Prize. The Promoter will send the name and country of the winner(s) to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the Promotion requesting details of the winner and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to tripAbrood, Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom.
- If you are a winner, the Promoter may use your name, image, and town or country of residence to announce the winner of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- Late entries will not be accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this Prize Draw (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries).
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion and/or these terms and conditions at any time and at its sole discretion.
- If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.