Spin the wheel test page
After two years of travel uncertainty, many families are planning extra special summer trips this year. And to help families enjoy a well-deserved summer escape in style, we're giving away hundreds of prizes to tripAbrood customers through our summer holiday wheel. Until 31 March, you'll be able to spin our wheel to reveal your prize. You'll be able to claim this prize when you book any accommodation of £500 or more through tripAbrood by using the discount code generated.
Prizes this week range from 20% off family accommodation, and essentials for your brood such as kids' flip flops, sunglasses or a travel journal, to fun inflatables perfect for the pool. What will you win? Plan your summer holiday now on tripAbrood and find out.
So that you have plenty of time to find a great place to stay with your family, your prize code will be valid until our Summer of Fun Wheel promotion ends on the 31st of March.
Try your luck and spin the wheel! Good Luck.
Got Your Code? Book Now!
To spin the wheel, simply enter your name, email address and agree to the T&Cs. To claim your prize, you’ll need to enter your discount code on the booking page.
Boring small print
- This Promotion (“Promotion”) is promoted by tripAbrood Limited (the “Promoter”), whose registered office is at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom, and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- This Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over who have access to the internet but excludes employees or family members of employees of the Promoter or any companies or agencies directly connected with the creation and/or administration of this Promotion.
- The Prize (the “Prize”) is determined by the participant's spin of the wheel on https://blog.tripabrood.com/wheel-of-summer-sun/. Prizes and offers may change every 7 days from the start of the Promotion until the Closing Date.
- The Promotion opens on 8th March 2022 and ends on 31st March 2022 at 23:59 GMT (the “Closing Date”). Prize codes generated after the Closing Date will not be valid. Prize codes used after the Closing Date will not be valid.
- Participants who redeem a discount code (% off) will have the discounted amount automatically Prize refunded to them within 10 business days of the booking being confirmed.
- No further amendments beyond cancellation will be possible on bookings made with £100 (or equivalent) discount code. If you need to change the dates of your booking, you will need to make a new booking and this new booking will not be eligible for the same £100 (or equivalent) discount.
- In the event that any bookings are cancelled following the refund process being started by tripAbrood, as long as these bookings are cancelled on or before the cancellation date on www.tripabrood.com in My Bookings page, then the customer will receive a full refund for the remaining amount of their booking. All cancelled bookings are subject to tripAbrood's terms and conditions which you can read here.
- Participants who redeem a prize code for a physical item will receive their Prize within 5 days of their check-in date. The Promoter will contact the Participant after the booking has been confirmed to confirm the shipping address. In the event that any bookings are cancelled before the Prize is shipped, the Participant will no longer be eligible for their Prize. If the Participant's check-in date is within 5 days of the date of booking, the Promoter will endeavour to send the Participant's Prize prior to their check-in date but cannot guarantee arrival before the check-in date.
- Bottle of wine is subject to substitution for another edible treat when arriving at the room, up to the same value as a bottle of wine, should it not be possible to deliver a bottle of wine to your hotel of choice, at the Promoter's discretion.
- Any customer who books at least 1 night's accommodation on tripAbrood.com between 18:00 PM on 28th July 2021 and 23:59 PM on 3rd August 2021 will automatically be entered in a draw to win a £300 discount voucher to be used against any booking on tripAbrood.com. The draw to select the winner will be held on the 4th August 2021. The winner will be selected at random and will be contacted by the email address used to confirm the booking.
- The £300 booking voucher must be used by 23:59 PM on 31st December 2021. After this time the voucher will become void and tripAbrood will retain the right not to accept the discount voucher.
- The winner of the £300 discount voucher may only redeem the discount against one booking.
- The winner will have £300, or total the cost of their booking (whichever is smaller), refunded to them within 10 business days of the booking being confirmed.
- This prize draw is in no way associated, sponsored or endorsed by any companies featured in any of the prizes.
- The Prize is subject to availability and may be changed by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted by the winner for any other prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and not specifically included in the Prize. The Promoter will send the name and country of the winner(s) to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the Promotion requesting details of the winner and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to tripAbrood, Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom.
- If you are a winner, the Promoter may use your name, image, and town or country of residence to announce the winner of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- Late entries will not be accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this Prize Draw (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries).
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion and/or these terms and conditions at any time and at its sole discretion.
- If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.