Days Out With The Kids Terms and Conditions
Voucher Code: DAYSOUTTRIPABROOD
A – KEY POINTS
Qualifying Bookings: This voucher code applies to all accommodation bookings made online at www.tripabrood.com that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
Voucher code value: 5% off plus for every booking of 2 nights or more a backpack, cap, printed Arrive Like a Local activity pack and pens will be posted to every child aged 12 and under on the booking.
Redemption Period: 12.01am 08/02/2022 to 11.59pm 31/03/2022.
How to use your Voucher code:
- You must make your accommodation booking with tripAbrood.com.
- Use the website to search for accommodation for your desired stay dates.
- During the booking process, you will see a section "Redeem your discount code" where you can enter the voucher code.
- Click the “Apply Code” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the total price of the booking.
B - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the Voucher code may be applied to any accommodation booking made online with tripAbrood.com.
- There is no minimum spend to redeem the voucher. The voucher code entitles you to 5% discount off the price of the relevant accommodation booking.
- Any booking made for 2 or more nights will be sent a backpack, cap, printed Arrive Like a Local activity pack and pens for every child on the booking aged 12 and under. These will be posted to the address of your choice at least 5 days before the check-in date of the booking.
- Backpacks, caps, printed Arrive Like a Local activity packs and pens are subject to availability and may be substituted for alternatives. These items are non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted by the winner for any other items.
- The voucher code cannot be redeemed against cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see https://tripabrood.com/terms-and-conditions) and all bookings are subject to availability.
- The voucher code may not be used or combined with other vouchers, promotions or special offers.
- The voucher code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The voucher code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered.
- Improper use of the voucher code by you including, but not limited to, publication or selling of the voucher code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the voucher codes use, and may constitute fraud.
- This Voucher may not be transferred or sold. Voucher codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
- tripAbrood reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the voucher was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
- This offer is from tripAbrood LTD, located at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
- Terms and conditions of this voucher are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of tripAbrood.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.