Amazon Fire Tablet Prize Draw
We're giving away 2 x Amazon Fire tablets (model 7) with 7" Display and 16 GB for kids. One will be given away on our tripAbrood Facebook account and one on our tripAbrood Instagram account.
To be in with a chance of winning one of these amazing tablets, simply follow the prize draw entry mechanics below;
Follow us on Instagram, like the prize draw post and tag a friend's account in the comments of the post. Each post with a tag acts as 1 entry to the prize draw (multiple tags in one post will count as 1 entry). Good luck!
Follow us on Facebook, like the prize draw post and tell us what family trip you would take the tablet on in the comments of the post. One entry per post. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions:
- This Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”) is promoted by tripAbrood Limited (the “Promoter”), whose registered office is at Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom, and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- This Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over who have access to the internet but excludes employees or family members of employees of tripAbrood or any companies or agencies directly connected with the creation and/or administration of this Prize Draw.
- The Prize (the “Prize”) is an Amazon Fire 7 with 7" Display and 16 GB for kids (subject to availability).
- The Prize Draw opens on 15 October 2021 and ends on 26 October 2021 at 23:59 GMT (the “Closing Date”). Entries received after the Closing Date will not be counted towards the Prize Draw.
- Participants enter the Prize Draw in 2 ways: 1) by following the Instagram tripAbrood page (https://www.instagram.com/tripabrood/), liking the post and tagging a friend’s Instagram account in the post and/or 2) by following the Facebook tripAbrood page (https://www.facebook.com/tripabrood/), liking the post and commenting on the post with information on which trip you would take the tablet on. No purchase is necessary to enter this Prize Draw.
- One winner will be selected from tripAbrood’s Instagram account and one winner from tripAbrood’s Facebook account. The winners will be announced on 28 October 2021 on tripAbrood's Instagram and Facebook accounts as listed above.
- Please note that you will need to set-up an Amazon account to enable to tablet to work for downloads.
- This prize draw is in no way associated, sponsored or endorsed by Facebook Group or Amazon.
- The winners will be selected at random and will also be contacted directly. The decision of the Promoter as to the winners will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is subject to availability and may be changed by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. The Prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted by the winner for any other prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and not specifically included in the Prize. The Promoter will send the name and country of the winner(s) to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the Prize Draw requesting details of the winner and who encloses a self-addressed envelope to tripAbrood, Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom.
- If you are a winner, the Promoter may use your name, image, and town or country of residence to announce the winner of this Prize Draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- Late entries will not be accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with this Prize Draw (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries).
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Prize Draw and/or these terms and conditions at any time and at its sole discretion.
- If any paragraph in these terms and conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other paragraphs of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in connection with these terms and conditions.